- Cultutal Exchange Program
- Industrial & Academic Tours
- Seminars & Conferences
- Social Awareness Program
- Student Helpline Center
Holi, RakshaBandhan, Sankranti festivals are the few occasion where we find the opportunity to meet each other and celebrate.
- Anti-Colonialism Day.
- Ugadi – Indian New Year.
- Navruj – Persian New year.
- TsaganSar – Mongolian New Year.
- Deepavali Milan.
Industrial & Academic Tours
With a view to get accustomed with the cultural setting tours were arranged to the cultural places like S-VYASA, Prashanti Kutiram - a global university for learning yoga, Art of Living, Mysore, Mahabaleshwar ,Agra, Shimla etc.
Industrial visit to reputed companies are also arranged.
Seminars, Symposia & Conferences:
- International Youth Convention, 1992, Delhi.
- Terrorism a Global Challenge, 2002
- Participated on Conference on “Dynamic Spirit”, 2002, London
- Participated on “Global Youth Dharma”, 2003, Bali, Indonesia.
- South East Asian Countries Conference on “Global Future Asian Vision”, 2006, Mumbai.
- International Seminar on “Impact of Globalization on Education”, 2008, Delhi.
- International Seminar on “Global Terrorism”, 2009, Bangalore.
- International Conference on “Conflict Resolution& Peace”, 2010 Bangalore.
- International Seminar on “Celebrating Diversity”, 2011, Chandigarh.
- International Seminar on “Role of Youths in Social Transformation”, 2012, Shimla
- International Seminar on “Youth & Nation Building” 2013, Hyderabad.
- International Conference on “Youth Dialogues – Universal Development” 2014, Pune
- International Conference on “Manasa - Mental Health & Wellness” , Bengaluru, 2018. Inaugurated by Prof. B.N Gangadhar, Director, NIMHANS.
- International conference on “THE 21ST CENTURY WOMEN'S ISSUES SHAPING THE WORLD”, Bhubaneshwar 2019.
Social Awareness Program
- A campaign creating an awareness program about the hazardous effect of electronic waste has been organised in the IT city, Bangalore. Students visited Campuses and busy places distributing handbills, leaflets, and organising skit play to convince people to make a sensible disposal of electronic goods which are of no use.
- Visit to orphanage home and spending good time with the children of less priviledge. Distributing study material and chocolates.
- Youth Peace Rally against Terrorism
- Youth demonstration on global climate change
Student Helpline Center
WOSY acts as a guardian for the international students who are new to the city by addressing to their basic and academic needs. This is done by providing educational information about the colleges and universities, social and legal norms of the city etc. Extending assistance in finding hostels/apartments. Introducing students to fellow nationals and others with the aim to provide them a feel like home ambience.